17.10.09

The Lost Atheist

Once, during a long hot summer, I was unemployed, and in my lonely night hours, I decided to put my atheistic thoughts and feelings into a deep and meaningful blog, perhaps recording years of my experiences as a maturing free thinker... Then I got a job, and somehow completely lost track of the project. Instead, I found myself with new people to talk to, and to rant to, and to generally have long meaningful conversations with. And then, one sunny afternoon, I came home to find my significant other in front of the computer, excited to tell me about his new blog.

"Wait one second," I thought to myself, "I, too, have a blog. Whatever happened to that old thing?"

Lo! And behold! Here is was, waiting for me! With a comment! And followers?! Wow, I must be a huge disappointment to them. Terribly sorry, folks. I do intend to do better in the near future.

So, once more, the little, lost atheist is found again, so to be tucked safe and sound in wrapping text of indignity and self righteousness. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. bahaha. I'm both of your followers.

    ReplyDelete