19.4.11

Cold fingers, cold toes, cold heart

So I was trying to decide how to waste 30 minutes while the towels dry so I can take a shower when lo! and behold I remembered the sad and lonely blog that I've neglected for months. I was sitting in a staff meeting yesterday, and they were talking about blogs and sensitive info getting out and all I could think was, "Man, the last thing I want to do when I get home from work is blog about work; I can barely remember to blog about being an atheist more than once a quarter." I'm so terrible at this.

Cold fingers and toes because our basement is FREEZING (in a very literal way. snow? in april? are you fucking kidding me?) Cold heart because...well. It sounded good. That and I'm fairly angry at some inter-family bs that's going on right now.

I've got a half-thought-up atheistic blog in the works that maybe I'll finish tonight. Otherwise...lookout christians. I'm sending my atheist vibes into the world.
(Edit: Ha, the other post showed up with a date of feb. 10. Take that time-space continuum)


Easter is this weekend...right? I should probably have some thoughts on that, and I more than likely do, but my brain is frozen right now so that all I can type out with frozen fingers is this random stream of consciousness junk.

So, this really isn't a post about being an atheist. It's just a post by an atheist, which is probably offensive enough for most people these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment